We're always looking for talented PHP Developers to join our in-house team
Exciting opportunity to join a thriving software company as a PHP Web Developer, building custom websites and web-based software applications for commercial clients and contributing to our own internal projects.
We have been around since 1998, building and maintaining systems of all kinds across a variety of sectors, meaning every project that you work on will provide its own unique challenges. We maintain a friendly and relaxed office environment and provide you with all the tools you’ll need to plan, develop, test and deploy products of the highest quality.
We are looking for a range of candidates and are happy to interview anyone from school leavers to more senior developers with commercial experience. If you posess the essential skills listed below and you can complete the pre-interview test
The essential skills we're looking for:
The desirable technical skills we're looking for:
- Experience in working with a version control system such as Git
- Experience in working with a PHP framework such as Laravel
- Experience with the Drupal CMS
The type of person we’re looking for:
- A real team player
- Ability to build strong relationships with both colleagues & clients
- Ability to handle a varied workload and maintain quality output
- Strong analytical, problem solving and debugging skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
We value hands-on experience and a passion for the subject. You will be expected to demonstrate examples of code, website or web application projects that you have produced or contributed to. The examples you provide do not necessarily have to be commercial, open source or personal projects are acceptable.
You will have the choice of working from either our office in Lowton, Warrington or Liverpool Innovation Park.
Easily commutable from: Widnes, St Helens, Leigh, Wigan, Knowsley, Runcorn, Birkenhead
Position: Permanent, Full-time
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (flexible working hours)
- Flexible start and finish times
- Opportunity to be part of a growing, multi-skilled team
- Relaxed working environment
- Free drinks and snacks
- Cycle to Work scheme
How to Apply
All applicants must be able to attend an interview at either of our offices and be eligible work in the UK.
Complete the pre-interview test here and submit your application using the form provided.